Langley Pos-Abilities Society is a non-profit volunteer supported agency that helps improve the quality of life for people with disabilities, including those living with mobility issues, hearing loss blindness, plus many other conditions requiring assistive devices.
We believe in IDEA
Langley Pos-Abilities Society provides a safe environment for people with disabilities.
Our Services include:
- providing and upgrading assistive equipment for our clients as needed
- accepting donations and providing access to and maintenance of assistive devices
- advocating & acting as a resource for people with disabilities
- creating awareness and education to help our community understand, value & relate to people with disabilities
- encourage our clients to participate in our organization’s activities and special events
- improve relationships and encourage pay back for those who have been helped by their families
Langley Pos-Abilities Society:
“Changing disabilities into possibilities”
How can YOU help?
- Become a member of our Society and become an ambassador
- serve on the Board of Directors
- Volunteer as an event organizer
- Donate your time at our special events
- Make a cash Donation
- Volunteer as a fund raiser
- Donate used equipment
- Recommend our services to a friend or family member
You can make a difference in your community. Click here to contact us today.