Langley Pos-Abilities Society is a non-profit, volunteer-supported agency, established to help Langley residents with disabilities who do not qualify for government or private assistance, or those who are unaware of available programs.
We believe in IDEA
Langley Pos-Abilities Society provides a safe environment for people with disabilities.
Our Services include:
- Providing and upgrading assistive equipment for our clients as needed
- Accepting donations and providing access to and maintenance of assistive devices through our PAD program
- Liaising as a resource for Fraser Valley residents living with disabilities
- Creating awareness and education to help our community understand, value & relate to Fraser Valley residents with physical barriers, through the TOAD program and the Accessibility Audit
- Encouraging our clients, the community, and the public to participate in our activities and events
Langley Pos-Abilities Society:
“Changing disabilities into possibilities”
How can YOU help?
- Book a TOAD (Try on a Disability) or an Accessibility Audit for your organization
- Join our Society
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- Volunteer as an event organizer
- Donate your time at our special events
- Make a cash Donation
- Volunteer as a fundraiser
- Contribute much needed funds or equipment
- Recommend our services to a friend or family member
You can make a difference in your community. Click here to contact us today.