Langley Pos-Abilities has received a New Horizons Grant to fund a pilot project to repair personal assistive devices for those people who have no ability to obtain money to repair them.
People with broken equipment are welcome to apply to be considered for this funding.
To promote our philosophy of giving a hand up, not a handout, candidates for the service are required to be part of the process and to meet the following conditions:
- There is no other funding available to repair the item.
- A written quote has been prepared by a reputable mobility aid shop.
- The appropriate forms have been completed and submitted online.
- The candidate will be expected to pay part of the repair.
- After your application has been evaluated, you will be informed of the decision.
- Please contact us if you need some guidance to go through this process at 604-354-1722 or email@example.com.
Please fill out the form below to submit your equipment repair request.